While preparing for exams, every student hopes of scoring good marks. During this crucial time, students often look for ways to effectively spend their time studying and learning. But, it’s not always easy to find the correct answer to “how to score good marks in the exam”. There are some tips and tricks that can help students in studying effectively and in scoring good marks on the exam, here is an article that will provide you with those tips and tricks.
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”- Pele
Facing difficulty on how to get well prepared for examinations? Well, here are the tips for you to excel in the examinations. Dear students, the first thing to keep in mind is to study the subject itself thoroughly to get well prepared for the examinations and score. There is no other option. But, apart from that, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Focus on understanding the concepts rather than just memorizing or mugging up without proper understanding.
- Follow genuine content only. The best content is the prescribed textbook and reference books. If not, follow the notes provided by your teacher if the notes are based on your textbook itself. Strictly do not follow the random contents, DO NOT!!!
- Prepare a proper schedule for studying. Take breaks in between.
- Do not pressurize yourself too much. This may cause you to forget the contents studied earlier.
- Plan your preparation time such that you would have sufficient time for revisions. Without revisions, there is a high chance of forgetting the concepts in the examination hall.
- Eat healthy food timely and get enough sleep on the night before the exam day.
- Drink enough water while studying. Dehydration may make you lazy and not have the mood to study.
- Be well prepared mentally and physically during the entire examination period.
- Set the priority of the subjects according to the level of your understanding. Allocate more time to the subjects you feel difficulty with.
- Be confident enough to appear for the exams before reaching the examination hall. Plan the ways to write your answers.
- If you have a good knowledge of the question, write the answer in points followed by an explanation. If not, it is suggested to write the answer in paragraphs. But, there is a high chance of scoring more if the examiner sees points that properly answer the question.
- Handwriting is also another factor to score more although it is not a compulsion. So, try to have good handwriting with proper spacing between lines, paragraphs, and answers to different questions.
- The length of the answer may also matter to some examiners and the marks you will score may depend on that. So, maintain the proper length of the answer according to the marks the question carries.
All the Best for your Examinations!!!